Latest :
Home » , , » My Ordinary Love Story (Movie)

My Ordinary Love Story (Movie)

{[['']]}




Watch : My Ordinary Love Story (Movie) 
 
Drama Titles:
Memory of My Romance, My Ordinary Love Story 2014, My Ordinary Love Story Movie, Nae Yeonaeui Gieok, 내 연애의 기억
 
Description:
Eun-Jin (Gang Ye-Won) has failed in love 6 times. She struggles now to find her seventh love. Hyeon-Suk (Song Sae-Byeok), who is not interested in love or marriage, is her seventh love. Considering that her seventh love is her last, she tries her best. 

Genres: Comedy, Drama

Drama Stars:

Kang Ye Won


Song Sae Byeok


Park Grina


Kim Hyun Joon


Kim Young Sun
 
Share this article :
Shop Free Shipping Korean Cosmetics!
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2015. Korean Finder - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger